Monday, November 22, 2010

Early Summer


Well, it's time for me to play catch-up again. Because it's been so long since my last post, the backlog of cute pictures commemorating memorable events and adorable "Jane moments" is impressive, even for my standards. So, I am going to try to dole them out over several posts.

So, here is early summer. And here is Jane enjoy an afternoon at the beach -- eating sand, strutting her stuff, sporting some sunscreen hair, and jumping some waves!





Olives!


Trying on Daddy's boots (or any available footwear) is always a fun idea.



My grandmother, Nanny, made this darling sweater for Jane. I tried to set up a little "photo shoot" so I could send Nanny a picture of Jane in the sweater. The idea was not a popular one.


Here are Jane and Chris at Suzie's (the farm where Chris works).



Uncle Danny (and Katie) were in town for a wedding and we got to see them and go out to breakfast, where fun games ensued.



Swinging with Papa and Uncle Steve.


At the Wild Animal Park with Meme and Daddy.



Just getting a little work done.


Jane & Co.



BBQ


Chris got some new drums, but I think Jane has been playing them more than he has.



Pool time at VV and Pop's



Let's ride.


Boots, again.





Dylan and Jane...sweetest little munchkins.



There's no better jungle gym than a napping Daddy.


Just rearranging the furniture, in the buff.


Since he got some new drums, Chris has been refinishing his old drums for Jane -- ballet slipper pink with silver sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment