Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Late Summer

In addition to celebrating my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary, visiting with family, and just enjoying summer, this September I got a job with the Museum of Photographic Arts (MoPA), www.mopa.org. For the past year I had been working as a contract educator for the Museum, teaching a variety of photography classes for their youth programs, but I have happily come on board as a staff member now in the Education Department. I am leading MoPAss 5th grade School in the Park program (www.schoolinthepark.org) and I am helping develop, coordinate, and teach the Museum's senior programs. I am now three months into the job and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

Work stuff aside, here are some pictures from the later part of summer. Starting with a lovely sunset walk at Sunset Cliffs during a super low tide -- perfect late summer/early fall outing.





Lovely VV

Chris, Jane, VV, and Pop enjoying some time together.

Pop and Jane scope out the nursery while Chris researches sheet mulching options for our "garden".

This nursery is awesome...it has swings. Actually, the nursery, City Farmers Nursery, is really awesome, if you are in San Diego and into gardening, etc., check it out, (www.cityfarmersnursery.com).

Cuddling with VV at Chris' birthday BBQ.

Morning snuggle and story.

Playdate with Dylan. These two couldn't be any cuter together. Things keep getting more fun!

D-Man and P-Bass kickin' it

Popsicle!


Cozy with VV and Pop

For his birthday I gave Chris a brew kit and he has been brewing up a storm since then. We are still waiting on the early batches, but I am totally stoked to enjoy all the brewskies he's got stored away...hopefully by Christmas. Here is his first batch bubbling away in the carboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment