Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer, So Far

I don't think it gets any cuter than this (thanks for this photo Bernadette).

Jane has been enjoying "coffee" (hot, er, warm chocolate) with us on weekend mornings. It's kinda a big deal.

Our dear dear friends Rick and Bernadette had a beautiful cake sent to us on our anniversary (R and B are the most genuine, thoughtful and generous people we know). I am not sure I can describe the sheer joy and excitement Jane felt over a surprise cake arriving at her door. She could barely contain herself.


Art project! One afternoon Jane and I made block prints with some linocuts and finger paints. Jane was an absolute pro and I am so excited to do more art projects with her.

Here she is rolling the paint on the linoleum with a brayer.

Gently putting the paper down.

Patting down the newsprint.

Time for a new color!



Happy Girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment